Small Onion Hair Pack to Stop Hair Loss

This is how I reduced my hair loss


In the past one year I have lost lot of hair like never before. I have tried lot of home remedies like castor oil massage, methi pack, curry leave pack etc. Finally tried small onion pack for the past four weeks and started seeing results already. The amount of hair I loss during every day has reduced.. So feeling happy about it. I will continue this to keep the hair healthy.


Ingredient

Procedure

  • Peel the onions and grid to a fine paste in mixer without adding any water. 
  • Apply the paste to the scalp and gently massage with finger tips. 
  • Leave it on the scalp for 30 to 45 minutes. 
  • Wash it with mild shampoo or Shikakai.

Frequency


I applied once a week. This pack can be applied once in three days too. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kothamalli Coffee | Sukku Coffee | Sukku Malli Coffee

Smoke Lovers... Its all for you!!!

Castor Oil for Migraine