Left nostril breathing remedy for Migraine

Suffering from Migraine? Simple breathing practice comes as effective remedy

I have been suffering from migraine i.e one sided headache with high sensitivity to sound, light, smell along with nausea. This suffering is from the past 6 years though. It would last for 2 to 3 days for me. I have tried medications, stopped eating ice creams, chocolates, soft drinks, carbonated drinks and many other packed items hoping to avoid getting headache. But none helped me. 

Thought provoking Yoga experience

Two years before once I was doing my yoga practice with migraine. Fortunately that session had lot of breathing practices. Especially after long alternate nostril breathing, I felt much better and for 20 mins or so I was free from the intensive pain of migraine. Though it is small duration when compared with 2 to 3 continuos days of suffering. This short relief made me to realize there is some connection with breathing and  migraine relief. From then onwards every time I get migraine I used to do alternative nostril breathing at least for 5 minutes irrespective of place, time and everything. This will give me short time relief from the pain. So I used to keep doing this alternate nostril breathing.

Awareness about left nostril breathing.

Recently from Ms.Mridula Sharma, author of "Wow No Side Effects" book I got to know that breathing only left nose is a remedy for headache. Immediately after reading this info on her facebook, I immediately linked it with my alternate nostril breathing relief. Since then I do left nostril breathing as and when I feel like getting or having migraine. The continuos left nostril breathing relieves me from migraine getting severe. Thanks to Mridula Sharma mamdam.

Below image is the original post on her Ah! No Side Effect facebook group
Left nostril breathing remedy for Migraine


Thanks a lot to you mam for sharing wonder full tip which serves as left nostril breathing remedy for migraine 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kothamalli Coffee | Sukku Coffee | Sukku Malli Coffee

Smoke Lovers... Its all for you!!!

Castor Oil for Migraine