Castor Oil for Migraine

Castor Oil for Migraine

This is based on my and my mom's personal experience. Both of us suffer from Migraine every now and then. Recently while mom had severe headache on a different aspect I have put a drop of castor oil to her both the eyes. Next day morning she was so relieved from her usual headache pain. Castor oil did its best of reducing the pain 90%, what else a migraine sufferer would ask for. Rest 10% is completely bearable pain. None of us knew before that castor oil can be a remedy of migraine. 

Then immediately I have decided that I will certainly follow this. In the past 4 times I have used Castor oil as an eye drops as preventive medicine. I will feel little uncomfortableness like eye tiredness, sensitive to sound smell etc. By knowing these symptoms I have used Castor oil as an eye drops before going to sleep and certainly that helped me a lot. 

I should mention that castor oil eye drops is not very pleasant to eyes. It will give you a slight burning like irrigation for a minute, the. It will be alright. This castor oil eye drops doesn't only gives me relief from migraine it also helps my eyes to refreshed as they are strained all thorough out the day being watching computer screens. 

I bet castor oil is the best medicine I have experienced ever. 

Important note: I have used the castor oil that we have prepared at my home. So if you are trying, please pay attention ti the quality of the oil that you are using.

You can also read, Left nostril breathing remedy for Migraine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kothamalli Coffee | Sukku Coffee | Sukku Malli Coffee

Smoke Lovers... Its all for you!!!