Nutmeg or Jathikkai - Remedy for pimples

Nutmeg or Jathikkai - Remedy for pimples

Recent days I have got and getting lot of pimples on my face which is due to my frequent travels. So my cousin suggested me to use Jathikkai as we call in tamil,  which is commonly known as Nutmeg. It is seriously started doing magic on my face. So I couldn't with hold this post about benefits of Jathikkai | nutmeg, until I get to see my complete result. Trust me almost every second person I know started asking me what happened to your face?? Uphhh I was tired of answering for the question. So I started using this Jathikkai or nutmeg paste to my face and after two week of continuous apply, I'm seeing lot of improvement in my face.
Procedure I follow:
I make a fine paste of Jathikkai or nutmeg using water. We can also use good quality of rose water if you can kindly make rose water of your own. 
Apply this fine paste on to your face as face pack and allow it to dry and then wash it off with water.
Note:
1. Do not use hot water for washing off your nutmeg or Jathikkai face pack.
2. Do not allow face to dry with this pack. Max is 15 min. I generally wash it off in 10 minutes as my pack will get dried by 10min.
3. Do not rub your face during wash. Gently wash it off.
4. You might feel a light burning sensation depending on your pimple type. If so mix sandal wood paste to this nutmeg or Jathikkai paste. As sandal wood pack is well known for its cooling effect on skin.
I update this post as I get to see my complete result on my face. As we all know and aware that natural remedies take time to cure anything completely without side effects unlike other chemical products.
So kindly with patience, apply regularly and feel the wonder that Jathikkai doing on your face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kothamalli Coffee | Sukku Coffee | Sukku Malli Coffee

Smoke Lovers... Its all for you!!!

Castor Oil for Migraine