Quick Home Remedy for Fever

Recently I suffered from fever and with Gods grace got quick recovery with this simple home made remedy drink. So I would to share my experience and reciepe here.

Fever Story

I woke-up with with pain or stiffness in my foot. So just to make my foot relax did warm coconut oil massage to my legs and foot for 15 mins and then took bath. Started feeling little coldness in the body since the afternoon and night got my temperature higher along with body pain and coldness. Slept with double bedsheet and woke up early morning with body sweating after which temperature has lowered, but was not completely cured. Next day morning prepared this simple home remedy drink in the morning had this multiple times in smaller quantities instead of normal drinking water. By evening I felt much better. Conitned the same for second day and by the evening of second day I'm completely all right. So going forward, I will surely have this as my very first aid drink for fever if it is manageable with this drink.

Quick Home Remedy Drink

Ingredients

  1. Jeera (Jeeragam) - 1 tea spoon
  2. Pepper (Milagu) - 5 nos
  3. Ajwain (Omam) - 0.5 tea spoon
  4. Tulsi Leaves - 15 leaves
  5. Basil Leaves - 2 leaves
  6. Ajwain Leaves - 1 leaf
  7. Pan Leaf - 1 leaf
  8. Water - 1 litre
  9. Turmeric - pinch (fresh piece or powder)

Preparation



Boil the water with all of the above mentioned integredients and bring it to good boiling point. 
Allow it to boil well for 2 minutes and filter it out enjoy it as warm drink.
I filtered only the leaves, I drank with the jeera and pepper, but it is completely optional. I drank this for the whole day sip by sip as I could not drink normal water much through out my fever. Hence to me hydrated I kept drinking this sip by sip every now and then.

Note: Please note, this is on my personal experience. My fever got better day by day hence I didn't follow any other home remedy or medication. Please visit your physician if your fever is not coming down.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kothamalli Coffee | Sukku Coffee | Sukku Malli Coffee

Smoke Lovers... Its all for you!!!

Castor Oil for Migraine